Friday, December 26, 2008

Trying to update

Tim and Maddie looking for eggs
Madison with her Easter eggs

Tim and I in NYC


Madison in Aunt Amanda's swing.. she didn't want to stop!



Hollywoods on Valentine's Day


Madison's 1st birhday (and no she didn't eat this)



I have gotten REALLY bad at this blogging thing! I guess we've been busy with life and I kinda forgot we had one (seeing that the last pictures were from the fall).

Maddie is now almost 16 mo. old., time has flown!! She has been busy walking (started just after she turned 1) and getting into everything. I would have to say that this is my favorite age so far though! She has such a personality and is so fun! She is very cuddly, loves giving kisses and hugs, and dancing. Maddie has a priceless "mean" face that she can give on command. Her favorite word right now would probably be "bubble".

Tim and I got to take a trip during spring break to New York for a late Valentine's Day present. It was a great trip and we saw everything! When we got back Tim had lasik eye surgery and is still trying to completely recover from that. They said it would take about 6-8 weeks for him to be able to see completely perfect... let's pray it works! We are keeping busy as we start to wrap up school. We're not done until the end of May, but whose counting =)

Hopefully I will post again soon and it won't be 7 months later! I forgot how these pictures post, so they are backwards... I'm not spending forever changing them.. sorry!


Here is a video of Maddie looking for Easter eggs. She wasn't too thrilled about it. She would find two, one for each hand and be done. She never really got the concept of putting the eggs in the basket, she didn't want us taking them away from her.

1 comment:

Talia said...

too cute! i love the update - maddie's a doll!